VKCONSULTING are searching for a Compliance Specialist to DANFOSS CLIMATE SOLUTIONS
Danfoss Climate Solutions in Vejle are looking for a strong and experienced compliance specialist that knows the requirements and regulations our products must comply to
Danfoss Climate Solutions for cooling, engineers technologies that help you engineer of technologies of today and tomorrow. Danfoss provide products and solutions for use in Food Retail, Air Conditioning, and Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration. Their comprehensive product portfolio includes valves, sensors, controls, electronics, pumps, heat exchangers, and compressors.
Find out more about our products and solutions at www.danfoss.com/en/products/dcs/
Danfoss Climate Solutions in Vejle are looking for a strong and experienced compliance specialist that knows the requirements and regulations our products must comply to.
The Product compliance team will with your contribution, be a team of 3 that work within Residential Heating R&D. We are part of new development projects, product changes, process changes and other projects and tasks. We ensure the compliance of our products in various markets around the globe and follow the development of legislation closely in order to give feedback to our colleagues in product line, sales, development, supply chain, production and procurement.
You could be Electrical technician, Installer or Engineer. The key point is that you are willing to work in a team-oriented environment and will perform different tasks with conscience stability and integrity. That you bring your professionalism and integrity to the table and are willing to be challenged every day by your colleagues.
Requirements for this job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and related tools like, PPAP, Design reviews, specifications, and Product test plan
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements within electronics
- Ability to understand and read through directives and standards
- Test setup including instrumentation and electrical, electronic, and mechanical assemblies
- Understanding of technical drawings, electrical and electronics diagrams and schematics
- Knowledge of electronics and production of these products and could take the role as knowledge expert when it comes to requirements
- Experience with product testing and/ or validation
- Knowledge about plastic molding and extrusion processes
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Technical insight into electronics and preferably cable
- Proven experience with similar task
- Must be able to function well in a team or group environment
- Must be able to understand and to express yourself in English as this is the officially used language in an organization across borders
- Service minded with strong communication skills
- Good at capturing, sharing and disseminate knowledge
- Ability and willingness to challenge status quo
- Independent however team oriented
If this job sounds appealing to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis and will finalize and close the position once the right candidate has been found.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact VKCONSULTING, Chief Consultant Carsten Deleuran on email@example.com